Has a month really gone by?

Wow, time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe that it has been a month since I last posted. Let's see the month of December, we were back to IN 3 times. The whole family traveled out to say our good byes to my Grandpa, and for Daniel to meet him. Then about 10 days later Daniel and I flew back to IN for my Grandpa's funeral. We flew back home on Saturday evening. We then all took the train Tuesday night back to IN for Christmas. So lets see in 2 months Daniel has been in Africa, Rome and the United States. He has been to VA, CT, MA, NH, GA, KY, IN, NY, PA, OH, and MI. I think that I have a little world traveler. He has traveled by planes, trains and automobiles. I wish that I could say that our traveling was done for a while, but we are flying to AZ over President's break to see Tom's Mom who is on Hospice. We want Daniel to meet his Grandma.

Christmas was good we spent it in IN. We got to catch up with family and friends. We also met up with the Black Family again. It was nice to meet up with them and see their referral picture. We can't wait to meet their little princess.

I surprised the kids with little presents and an Ethiopian Nativity Scene on Jan.7th.
YE GANNA BAAL! This is Merry Christmas in Amharic and yesterday was the Ethiopian Christmas.

Daniel is doing great he is growing before our eyes. He is so attached and doing very well, even with all of the travel. Our only issue is still sleep. We really need to get him sleeping through the night. I am hoping that being home more this month will help. We are going to take him to the church nursery for the first time this week. We also would like to get a babysitter and get mom and dad out to dinner. This adoption has been great for our family, with the exception of sleep. We are headed in the right direction, just need to keep making progress.

I will try not to let so much time go between posts. Have a great week!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S A BOY!

Day One