Kind Heart Sponsorships

Hi all. People are signing up for sponsorships. I've included below a few of the kids that are now sponsored, which means that Kind Heart is in much better position to feed, clothe, and educate all of the kids at this facility.



Abenezer is four years old, and has been at Kind Heart for less than a year. He is a single orphan (one of his parents is deceased). Note the flies on his face. One of the things I noticed at many of the orphanages is that the kids don't bother to swat away the flies.



Tibebu is four years old and has been attending Kind Hearts for less than a year. He is a "vulnerable child" which means he has relatives living but they are unable to care for him adequately. I met Tibebu when I was in Ethiopia. I'll post more pictures of him later.



Wolnshet has attended Kind Hearts for two years. She is six years old. She is also a "vulnerable child."



Yobetal is seven years old and has been at Kind Heart for less than a year. He is a "vulnerable child."

There are lots more kids that need sponsored. Let me know if you're interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S A BOY!

Day Four (tomorrow we go home)