Mission Trip To Kombolcha, Ethiopia 2013

Looking ahead to my mission trip to Kombolcha, Ethiopia  in 2013, I would like to put together hygiene kits for 200 kids. I am thinking that we will have little bags that contain wash cloths, a bar of hotel (travel soap), a tooth brush, tooth paste, nail clippers, wide tooth combs, and a bandanna. We will need 200 of each of these items, my dentist will donate the dental supplies (Thank you Amherst Dental Center). If you could donate any of the other items, please let me know. Even if it's only 10 of something, we can all work together to get enough! I would also like to take 200 inflatable beach balls again! They were a big hit this year! There are amazing things happening in Kombolcha, and I would love for you to be a part of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S A BOY!

Day One