Memorial Day at the beach with the Steiger Family!

We spent Memorial Day at the beach in NH. with the Steiger Family! We are having a great time getting to know this wonderful family. This was our second time in one week of getting together with them. We can't wait to have our little one home to play with Jordan. Enjoy the pictures.


Here is a group picture of both families.
Our Family!
All eight kids form 10 months to 15 years (soon to be 9)!

The Steiger Family from NH.



The kids were not happy posing for me, you should see the
looks on their faces!


The 4 boys in their army bunker, dug out by Fil.



Sara and Allison




Michael and Benjamin




Sara and Allison



Benjamin and Michael








Comments

the Steiger's said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Steiger's said…
I love your pictures!
We had a great time.
Lenka
Jori said…
So very cool! Great to be able to be with another adoption family from ET! JOY!! JOY!! JOY!!
Blessings, Jori
WFR 02/19 either x2
Carpenters said…
You have such a beautiful family. I think my favorite picture is the boys in the bunker. I didn't grow up with boys, so this is all new territory for me. I'm learning. My three brothers-in-law are making sure of that. What a great way to celebrate Memorial day!

With Love,
Penelope
Danielle said…
These are such great pictures! You know, I haven't been getting updates--I didn't even know there were two more referrals. Praise the Lord. You guys are getting so close! I love it! Wish we could see you again. As soon as I get my paycheck, I want to order a bag. I love them! (I love the t-shirts, too, but I've been feeling overwhelmed (and perhaps a little convicted!) about how many clothes we all have lately!) Blessings, Danielle

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S A BOY!

Day One