Tuesday, September 23, 2008
On Friday we received our new travel packet! The first group of travelers received tentative travel dates of October 25th. I guess this means that we will have to wait until November to travel.We should be in the second group to travel after the courts re-open. We have started packing up stuff for Daniel and our donations. We have also started to put together all of the paperwork that we will need to take with us. The courts re-open on October the 8th, that is 15 more days! We are praying that things will go smoothly and we will see lots of progress. There are a lot of families that have been affected by the court closure. We can't wait to see the courts passing cases and adoptions being approved. We will update with tentative dates when we receive them. Congratulations to the families that received their tentative travel dates. We are praying for all of you!